[Sca-cooks] Jehan Yves hospitality table

James May robmay at home.com
Thu Sep 13 02:14:11 PDT 2001

At 01:41 PM 9/12/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Jehan Yves had brought so much food it was insane.  He had fresh fruit,
>plates piled high with roast beef and ham, a hen house full of boiled peeled
>eggs, cheeses, fresh veggies, cookies and treats of all nature and he made
>this really big hunkin stuffed egg~!  And the rat said he didn't take any
>pictures.
>
>OK Jehan, you have the floor....tell us all about your egg.
>Olwen
         They were fairly easy to do. I separated five dozen eggs, put the
whites into two egg shaped cake molds and baked for 1 1/2 hours at 350.
Sliced off the browned top and scooped out where the yolk should be. Cooked
the yolk and mixed with spices, ran it through a foley mill and stuffed the
eggs.

Jehan Yves