[Sca-cooks] we do care

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 14 00:23:06 PDT 2001

We also are in mourning...this was an attack which could have happened
anywhere. Our f;ags are at half mast. The Changing of the Guard at
Buckingham Palace included the American National Anthum and a two minute
silence....the first time EVER.
there will be a 3 min silence accross europe today. There are people in this
counrty whe are still waiting to hear from loved ones and those who know
that they are dead.
I for one am hurt by the comments from the news paper even if written
in1973. They have no place in our world now.
Unfortunately we are used to terrorist attacks and threats. I was on duty at
the hospital when we were told to prepare for 2000 wounded thank god that
one was a hoax. And I was in Singapore during Vietnam...My parents looking
after a lot of American lads who were missing home and family.
WE DO CARE. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. STRIKE AT YOUR ENEMIES NOT YOUR FRIENDS.
EVEN WHEN HURT.
VARA