[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: [Dolphins] more sad news]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 14 07:13:25 PDT 2001

I don't know if any of you know this gentle, but if you do, this may be
of interest...sorry to be adding to the bad news of the week, but
thought you'd want to know....

Kiri
From: "Gene  Bonar" <eogan at nc.rr.com>
To: <dolphins at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [Dolphins] more sad news
Sender: dolphins-admin at atlantia.sca.org
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:21:58 -0400

Last night a group of SCAdians from the canton of Elvegast (Raleigh, NC) were going to dinner. At the restaurant, Master Aldwin Longwalker died of a massive heart attack.

So far there are no arrangements made but as they are I will post them to this list.

Master Aldwin was a Pelican that had been in the SCA for ages.  He lived and played in many of the western kingdoms.  He came to play with us here about 4 years ago.

He has been living in Raleigh and managing an independent book store.

Most SCAdians here know him for his booming voice and his theatrical flair when heralding a list or doing a court.

We of course we will miss him greatly.

Eógan mac Ailpein
Boreas Pursuivant