[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Fw: [gdh] hm!]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 14 07:04:06 PDT 2001

This is one of the most reasoned responses I've read to the tragedy and
how we should respond.  I hope it makes you stop and think as much as it
did me.....

Kiri
From: "Rosine" <rosine at sybercom.net>
To: "Rowanwald" <rowanwald at sybercom.net>, "Ted Eisenstein" <Alban at socket.net>,
    "Zackory Pattee" <patteezackory at hotmail.com>,
    "Shawn Pattee" <azreal at shinra.org>,
    "Mark Bowers" <aleksandr at theoutlands.org>, <jouster at juno.com>,
    "Judy Smith \(Grafin Judith the Wonderful\)" <JLSmith at SCDAH.STATE.SC.US>,
    "ALAN M FELDMAN" <argentv at prodigy.net>,
    "Aaron Thomas" <jat_janus at hotmail.com>, "Terrill Heaps" <stcath at chena.net>,
    "Ric & Joanne Loll" <rnjloll at cableone.net>, <mathaeus at juno.com>,
    <dukeanton at hotmail.com>