[Sca-cooks] white wine vinegar

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 08:28:03 PDT 2001

Greetings, all
 (and a BIG virtual hug to all who want/need/deserve it)

 I can find ww vinegar in the local market, but it's nearly twice the
cost of red or cider. And it only comes in little (750ml or so)
bottles. The WarehouseStore (BJ'S) hasn't had it either, that I've
seen.
 The only place I was able to get it at reasonable cost was at a
cash-and-carrry store attached to a large grocery distributor.
 Maybe a place that deals with caterers and small restaurants would
have it, if there's  such a place around you.
  Hope any of this helps.

Bethra
___
Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant