[Sca-cooks] white wine vinegar

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Sep 14 08:38:33 PDT 2001

>  The only place I was able to get it at reasonable cost was at a
> cash-and-carrry store attached to a large grocery distributor.
>  Maybe a place that deals with caterers and small restaurants would
> have it, if there's  such a place around you.
>   Hope any of this helps.

This is where I get mine. At the restaurant/wholesale distributor here.
I can get a 3 or 4 litre bottle (I forget and Im out) for about 8
dollars. Funny thing, the red version is the same price.

I frequently shop at this type of establishment when looking for large
quantities. The prices are extremely reasonable and I am astonished at
the mark-up that supermarkets are able to enact.