[Sca-cooks] Rabbi cards

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 18:04:25 PDT 2001

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:03:48 EDT Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

>Ok...Ok.....
>Would you believe that there are Rabbi cards. just like baseball
>cards.

     There are also (bleah!!) cards with people (and I think) events from
the Bible and you use them to play a game like that card game that was
popular a few years ago.  You had to buy deck after deck and you saw kids
carrying stacks of cards two and three inches thick at events.  A new
youngster in the shire had them.

     Elizabeth Stick in the Mud--I never got card games other than Uno.