[Sca-cooks] Rabbi cards

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 19:03:48 PDT 2001

Ok...Ok.....
Would you believe that there are Rabbi cards. just like baseball cards.  I
even have one in the house somewhere.  There is one of the chief Sephardic
rabbi and in his turban and sunglasses and with the expression on his face he
looks like he is saying"  You REALLY want to go to bed with me.  The card of
the chief Ashkenazi  rabbi make him look constipated!
I'm not kidding.
Master Adamantius, if you are ever on the lower East side or in some
religious neighborhoods, boro park maybe, you can go check these cards out!!
Phillipa