[Sca-cooks] London WAS cookies OT

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 05:39:15 PDT 2001

 Due to recent events and a new assignment that will take me to London,
> > Scotland and places unknown, I must also step down from the cookie list.
> > Catelin

Oh cool! Drop me a line for London. Do you need crash space? When / how long
will you be here? There are some good events coming up.  Crown Tourney on
Oct 13 in York (which I am Co-cook for) and Coronation on Jan 05 in Wales
(which I am co-Head Cook for - yeah, those masochistic tendencies are
showing).
I have some SCAdian friends in Scotland I can put you in touch with also.
Please email me back direct, as with the Nimda worm problem, our firewall is
bouncing half the SCA digests. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
mailto:thorngrove at yahoo.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers"
- Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.