[Sca-cooks] Re: Lemon-Nutmeg Drink

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 19:05:45 PDT 2001

Greetings, all

Sorry if anyone couldn't understand the recipe properly.   I've had it
pointed out that it didn't translate well

> copying and pasting from MasterCook or
>exporting if that's what you
>did, seems to not come across very well. :-(
So I see.

 For reference, the =09 should be interpreted as a tab.  It might be
because I exported as Mac, then tried to edit out the extra stuff. Next
time I'll try it in what they claim is universal, and send it to myself
before I inflict it on the rest of you.

Bethra

=====
Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant