[Sca-cooks] Where Gunthar needs to move

Lynn Remeika rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:26:23 PDT 2001

Bright Hills.  Definitely Bright Hills.  Good cooks, great fighters,
talented sempters, period music and dance, close enough to do both East
Kingdom and Atlantia, close to Pennsic (5-6 hours), Tech job market, great
seafood.

Plus, Kiri-sama is right down the road, in the Dun Carraig branch of our
cook's guild. ;-P  Olwen will feed you marzipan, Chirhart (among others)
will feed you other things, and if you come to my house, you can beat the
snot - I mean spar with my lord, and I will allow you the ineffable
privilege of having my 19 year old cat shed on you.

Now, really, List Papa, how do you pass up an offer like that?

Ro

P.S.  I make bread, too.  Altho that's not nearly the enticement in this
Society as it is outside...