[Sca-cooks] Where Gunthar needs to move

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 20 10:57:56 PDT 2001

NOT! Regina and I have dibs! We've been after him to move up here for
some time!

If he wants war, there is a nifty thing called Clinton War, up in the CP
of the North. There's also An Tir/ West War, at which you can find some
of the prettiest teenaged waterbearers... and eat cheesecake late at
night in 'Lainie's camp. And see Seumas do the Hamster Dance!

(Frankly, I think Regina just wants another attractive young male to
dress. She's funny that way...)

Come to the West Coast Gunthar... Coooommmmee to the Weeeesssttt... you
are getting sleeeepppyy... Coooommmmme to An Tir... wear Gore-Tex...
drink beer so fresh it slaps you in the face... grow moss behind your
ears... get pounded by lots of lady fighters...

Hey! It's worth a try!

'Lainie