[Sca-cooks] Lochac to kingdom was Bidding for Count Gunthar

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:40:24 PDT 2001

>Hey, when, exactly, _do_ y'all become a kingdom? I've heard that it's
>happening, but not when, etc.....
>--Maire, passing curious, even if 1000s of miles away..<g>

First crown tourney is at Rowany Festival next Easter; first Crown Invest is
in July in Politocopolis (Canberra)

And to up the bid on Poppa Gunthar....

Says she from Sunny Australia...What are "Tornados" & "Earthquakes"???

:-p
(oh yes - and we even have a Varied Wildlife to admire..... Possums & Koalas
in the trees (even in Suburbia) & Kangaroos & Wallabies in the outback. And
some of the Gosh-darndest most *interesting* reptiles in the world! :-p)

Mari