[Sca-cooks] Lochac to kingdom was Bidding for Count Gunthar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 10:59:27 PDT 2001

--- Susan Laing <gleep001 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> And to up the bid on Poppa Gunthar....
>
> Says she from Sunny Australia...What are "Tornados"
> & "Earthquakes"???

Ah, you call tornados "typhoons", and they
occasionally hit Darwin and blow it away.  As for
earthquakes, Sydney had an earthquake several years
ago.  Surprised the heck out of you Aussies and
reminded you that you too are part of the "Ring of
Fire".

> :-p
> (oh yes - and we even have a Varied Wildlife to
> admire..... Possums & Koalas
> in the trees (even in Suburbia) & Kangaroos &
> Wallabies in the outback. And
> some of the Gosh-darndest most *interesting*
> reptiles in the world! :-p)

"Interesting"?  In a poisonous, deadly, man-eating
way.
:-)

Huette

=====