[Sca-cooks] Lochac to kingdom was Bidding for Count Gunthar

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 07:32:26 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/21/01 1:01:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< > (oh yes - and we even have a Varied Wildlife to
 > admire..... Possums & Koalas
 > in the trees (even in Suburbia) & Kangaroos &
 > Wallabies in the outback. And
 > some of the Gosh-darndest most *interesting*
 > reptiles in the world! :-p)

 "Interesting"?  In a poisonous, deadly, man-eating
 way.
 :-)

Not to mention the world's ten most venomous snakes and insects... Do you
really want to put on shoes where spiders, that kill a human with one bite,
like to rest inside?

venom serum for breakfast anyone?

Finnebhir