[Sca-cooks] Re. Traveling to Lochac

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 04:49:50 PDT 2001

Stefan gushed.... :-p
>I have been impressed by the friendliness of the Australian and
>New Zealand folks that I've talked to in person or by email. It would
>be a nice trip. Maybe sometime in the future...

Grin...... see - Terry Pratchett had it ALL wrong!

from "The Last Continent" a disc-world book..  (The tale sofar... Death &
Albert have almost been brained by the avalance of heavy, thick books after
asking the question "A BOOK ABOUT THE DANGEROUS CREATURES OF FOURECKS-")

...He glanced up at the listening shelves. POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I
ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
They waited
IT WOULD APPEAR THAT-
"No, wait, master. Here it comes"
Albert pointed to something white zigzagging lazily through the air. Finally
DEATH reached up and caught the single sheet of paper.  He read it carefully
and then turned it over briefly just in case anything was written on the
other side.
"May I?" said Albert. Death handed him the paper
"Some of the sheep" Albert read aloud

<obligatory food comment> Hey Stefan - eaten any of the Timtams yet? :-p

Mari
<mostly harmless Australian :-p>