[Sca-cooks] Re: Definition of "interesting" animals...

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:02:55 PDT 2001

Furphy alert!! Furphy alert!!!

Having lived my 34 years upon earth in Australia and having only ever
encountered some pythons & tree snakes (not deadly); some red back spiders
(not deadly to adults - mildly bad for children if not treated within 24
hours) and some ravin' yobbos [flannalette shirts; ugg boots etc] I can
advise you all that the venomous snakes & Spiders aren't partial to suburbia
or cities and mostly bite due to being stepped on or cornored...

Unlike all those urban USA tales I've heard about "Rattlers in the Pantry
Cupboards" :-p

Foodie content - anyone know of good snake recipes? (Ras??)

Mari