[Sca-cooks] Re: Vatel: the video

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 14:05:31 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,

It is with pleasure that I return to the list after the turmoil of Pennsic and Worldcon, and the distress of the Trade Center disaster.  Fortunately, I have not lost anyone I know and love....

On a happier note, I wish to inform the list that VATEL, the movie about food (and also France and all that stuff) is now available on video.  Further, the Brooklyn Public Library has at least one copy for borrowing.  It is an awesome movie, and the subtleties are amazing.

Devra the Baker