[Sca-cooks] New Cheese

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Sep 3 07:59:56 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <Bronwynmgn at aol.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:57
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] New Cheese

> In a message dated 9/1/2001 1:20:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

> > Hi . When I wrote of the calcium chloride !snipped
.
     Dear Lady Morgan
     That Has been a problem of mine.(My staements are like my smile
,broad).
Cheese makeing can be  a paradox when learning in two seperate worlds.
People teaching cheese class need to remember to give the bigger picture, by
giving both sets of rules.
I did not want it to seem that I was being confrontational. But then
sometimes that happens.We can try
to have the right information at the right time, but it sometimes comes off
as admonishment, not as a helpfull
bit of information .If all the facts are not given in a timely (Thanks
Adamantius) fashion, confusion can set in.

Chirhart ( Whom has been drawing

the bigger picture for years and still

doesn't know what its supposed to be)
.