[Sca-cooks] Menu

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 21:18:39 PDT 2001

On 3 Sep 2001, at 20:33, Renaissance Girls wrote:

> >how about making some Cider Sauce, which is a period
> >recipe and tastes good on bread?
>
> Thank you for the recipe, that's a keeper!

It's been very popular whenever I've served it.  The consistency is
similar to honey.  Goes very well with roast pork or poultry.

> Thank you so much for your help and suggestions.  How
> does everything else look?

Looks pretty good to me.  Just be careful about varying the spices.

> This is my first 'feast', so I've still got a lot to learn!

You might also want to add some simple nibblies.  Some period
possibilities:

raw carrot sticks
olives
walnuts