[Sca-cooks] Responsibilities

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 3 21:50:22 PDT 2001

It really helps, too, when you have understanding friends....when my
mother was dying, I moved to her house (way different town in another
part of the state) to take care of her.  At the time, I was also serving
as baronial exchequer.  I made sure things were as organized as possible
ahead of time (I had some little warning that this would be happening
with my mom), and when I had to go, I went, 2 days after I served as
head cook for our harvest court.  God bless the other members of my
barony, the seneschal, and our royalty...I never had to worry about a
thing, and the seneschal nicely took care of any flack that came my way
re: reports, etc.  I guess we all depend on each other, neh?
--maire