[Sca-cooks] Responsibilities

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 4 07:39:39 PDT 2001

But if I ask a qualified person to fill in for me and supply that person with all
of my recipes, advice and all of the assistants I had
persuaded/browbeaten/kidnapped to help me, then am I not fulfilling my obligation
to that responsibility?  I certainly did not feel that I had let anyone down when
I made the decisions I did as I made darned sure and certain that I had made sure
that the feast would be served as I had planned it!  This possibility is one of
many reasons why I think it is so important to plan everything well in advance.

Kiri