[Sca-cooks] Responsibilities

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 4 06:46:40 PDT 2001

I agree, and that's why I added that, in both cases where I had to bail on a
feast, I had already made arrangements for someone to take over...and made
sure that that person had all of the information needed to prepare the feast
with as little difficulty as possible!  Anyone who does less is failing in
their responsibility to their group when they agreed to present a feast for an
event.

Kiri