[Sca-cooks] OOP: 1911 German cookbook, free to a good home

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Tue Sep 4 10:34:05 PDT 2001

I will gladly give it a good home and
bibliomedical attention (I learned everything
about spine glue and covers when I did volunteer
work for our local library). Let me know how much
the postage would come to and I'll send the money.

(AFAIK the Stuttgarter was something like the Dr.
Oetkers is today -- a book of instruction for the
aspiring housewife)

Giano