[Sca-cooks] Responsibilities

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 4 14:59:28 PDT 2001

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

> I don't understand how people can use statements about the SCA vs. 'real
> life'. It sounds to as if they are saying that everything outside the SCA
> in people's lives is more important than committments made in the SCA. The
> distinction between 'sca life' and 'real life' is about as useful as a
> distinction between 'church life' and 'real life'.

No, not in the least. What "we" were saying --heck, I'll just speak for
myself-- what I was saying was nothing like the idea that everything
outside the SCA was more important than commitments made within the SCA.
On the other hand, commitments made within the SCA are no more important
than similar commitments made outside it.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com