[Sca-cooks] Mission Impossible

Angelfire angelfire2 at dingoblue.net.au
Tue Sep 4 20:26:18 PDT 2001

having a six year old and a 3 year old who both like to help I agree with the
mixing, stirring battering and all things not involving hot ovens, yes it
will be slower and a lot messier, but the faces are worth it, you do also
have to fight to lick spoons and bowls, but mine can handle just about
anything

Have fun