[Sca-cooks] Re: Apprenticing Again

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 20:43:17 PDT 2001

> Jadwiga Zajaczkowa wrote:
>
> - if people need the recommendation of a Peer teacher in order to consider
> you, think about how much power that person will have over you if your
> relationship goes sour.

This is why, when I took my first belted associate, we carefully phrased
things so that the official relationship was dissolvable by either party upon
request.  Safer that way -- both ways.  Not that I believe for one minute
that aeddie is going to suddenly be seized with a desire to do me some harm,
but it's good precedent in case one of his successors is not as spledid a
person as he.  <laying it on thick here!>

Selene