[Sca-cooks] Period German Recipes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Sep 5 06:11:11 PDT 2001

Anahita,
Good to hear from you again.  I seem to recall that there was a similar
recipe posted some time ago on this list for cabbage...but I seem to have
lost it!  I don't even remember if it was a period recipe.  However, I do
know that one of our folk did a cabbage recipe for a feast he had planned
for last fall.  I'll see if I can get it from him and forward it on to
you.

Kiri