[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 08:46:11 PDT 2001

Mordonna wrote:

> Okay, so far we have:
> Muiredach, Edward, Alban, Morvran,....Who'd I
> leave out?
> Misha, darling, you are sweet, and definitely
> male, but I don't believe that at sixteen you are
> quite up to the kind of wear and tear we're
> talking about here.  I don't mean to be blunt,
> but you need a bit of seasoning.
> Kael, I guess you'd want to be added to the list
> of those of us who share them, huh?
> Olwen, are you gonna keep the list?

Æduin is unmarried but has a girlfriend and a Pelican, so one way or another
he's pretty unavailable. I rent him out occasionally, but I keep having to hiss
at the other peers and others to keep their mitts off of him.  He got one
marriage proposal at Iron Chef but I don't think he's taking it.

> Mordonna (it's been so long that....never mind,
> there are children present)

So long... that's rather personal information don't you think?

Selene, sneaking back behind the rock with Misha, to guard his virtue, yeah,
that's it. <snerk>