[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:33:14 PDT 2001

Wahoo!  Single, cute, cooks, doesn't smoke which means he probably smells
nice.  How about the rest of you single male cooks.

On the topic of food, I just got back from the BIC bookstore and was going
through one of the books there which I'm thinkin is called Ron's Grand
Finale and there was the most incredible blown sugar sculpture.  It was a
kind of glass dome over a scene inside not unlike the snow balls.  It was
great.  Guess I'll be busy tonight.
Olwen