[Sca-cooks] Jams & Preserves (Redaction)

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Wed Sep 5 21:25:38 PDT 2001

Thanks Stefan and Johnna for your assist with the Jams & Preserves.  My
first batch ... straight from H. Platts - Delights for Ladies .... went
well.  The folks (oldies, parents - see guinea pigs) seem to like it.  The
comp is for this weekend.  I should know I am the A&S mistress (who forgot
to do things ahead of time) - my excuse for leaving it so late ... the
oranges on the trees out back need a few more good frost to help sweeten
.... well that's my story and i'm sticking to it....

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906