[Sca-cooks] Six and counting

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Sep 5 22:18:13 PDT 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Me, too, although I've been single so long it's probably permanent
> (rueful grin). And I'm only a moderate cook--I do a few things pretty
> good, and the rest is adequate (not like some of the amazing stuff that
> comes across this list, that's for sure <g>)
> --maire

Never say never, Maire! I was feeling damaged, fragile, very lonely, and
was pretty much convinced that I'd had my chance and blown them- when
James fell into my life. If you'd asked the me even the day before if I
thought I would find someone- I would have laughed in your face. Magic
happens when you least expect it.

'Lainie