[Sca-cooks] Six and counting

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 6 04:31:14 PDT 2001

I hate "me too"'s, but I just had to add one here.  I was in the midst of a
terrible divorce coupled with a bankruptcy all involving a man who left me
for another woman, telling me that I was too "old, fat and ugly for any man
to be interested in"...

I am now celebrating 22 years with a wonderful fellow...who is gorgeous AND
ten years younger than I am!!!  And the best news is that he's stayed because
he wants to...we've never seen the need for a legalized marriage.

Kiri