[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 6 08:37:38 PDT 2001

I dunno, guys... is trying to match up single cooks a good idea?  Two
cooks in one family seems like a recipe for disaster.  Arguments about
who gets to use the kitchen, what the meal will be... You'd be a pot
waiting to boil over.  And, as two foodies, you're all too able to
criticize each other's work.  You'll both end up stewing, and you'll
never be happy.

I know it's hard to swallow, but maybe you should branch out and start
dating costumers?  I hear they really know how to cook!

;)

-Magdalena