[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 6 11:41:25 PDT 2001

Hey now, wait a minute!  That's not always true.  I've been with one of
the best cooks anywhere for 22 years, and we have a wonderful time cooking
together.  The deal is that we specialize in different areas...he's great
with breads and brewing/making mead and breakfasts.  My specialities are
stews, sauces and desserts...and I am working on making cordials.  Often,
we'll pick a cuisine that we'd like to try...or a cookbook from the shelf,
and just pick out several dishes and work on them together.  Of course,
this hasn't helped the weight problem...except to make it worse!!

Kiri