[Sca-cooks] peach pit molds, period utensils

Stephanie Howe showe01 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 09:27:08 PDT 2001

Hi Stefan.
Yep, got your order, and a new batch of molds are currently drying- hope to
fire this weekend.  (Yours too, Ilaria!)

Thanks for the references- not really what I meant, though.  More a matter
of What do y'all need?  Pipkins? Clay griddles/frypans? Unglazed jugs?
Culinary molds of specific size/type/shapes?  :)  Among other things, I hope
to learn more about exactly how the utensils are used- "form follows
function", so the more I know about cooking techniques, the better my pots
will work.

Olga