[Sca-cooks] OT, Tornado in Ansteorra

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 13:14:03 PDT 2001

Nelson Beth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got this off one of my other lists.  Do you
> guys down there know anything about this?

The Caid list got forwarded a copy of a letter from King Duncan, saying
basically that they are okay. [see below]  Larissa was queen here once as well.
As I recall, she likes chocolate and peacock feathers.

> Orlaith <--wondering how to ship normal largesse givt
> of bottles of sekanjabin

Bottles of Sekanjabin for shipping:  go to your local wine shop and get one of
those great cases for shipping multiple bottles in one box.  Get nice bottles at
your local "import" shop, like Pier One or Cost Plus or whatever you have.

snipping letter from Lady Rixende, adding the forwarded letter from King
Duncan...