Coming Soon to a Barony Near You! (was: Re: [Sca-cooks] ghee)

Laurie Hupman roswtr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 13:51:10 PDT 2001

Thanks, Stefan!  I saw something about tours on
Central Market's web page, and I know it's definitely
on our hit list.  There are several serious cooks in
our acting troup, three of whom I'm going to be
bunking with.

We're staying out by Lake Travis, and we'll be
performing at a place called The Hideout.  Cheep eats
are always a good thing to know, and we're probably
evenly split between picky eaters and those who will
try anything.

Rose