[Sca-cooks] Queston on Basic utensils

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:27:22 PDT 2001

     Greetings all

         May I ask suggestons for basic kitchen utensils
   that wil be of the most use for a beggining medieval cook?
    I do have mortar and pestles,a decent set of strainers,
   measuring spoons(also apothacary scales if need be)and
   a small but comfortable set of knives.

    Also I have been experimenting with a few of the spice
   mixs found in the books I do have,nothing fancy,just open
   grill cooking and light to medium dusting of the various
  mixs.........very different but very yummy as well.working
  with beef and chicken only so far.

   Aethelwulf