[Sca-cooks] OT, Tornado in Ansteorra

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Sep 6 14:55:01 PDT 2001

> I just got this off one of my other lists.  Do you
> guys down there know anything about this?
>
> Orlaith <--wondering how to ship normal largesse givt
> of bottles of sekanjabin

Actually the list of URLs given here is better than those that
have shown up on the Ansteorra list. All in All, I think Their
Royal Majesties came out of this fairly well. Of course, being
Royalty can severely impact anyone's budget, even without something
like this happening (and I've got a file to prove it).

It's too bad you can't get some small plastic bottles that
would look nice because most of your cost is going to be
shipping. At least, Sekanjabin syrup is concentrated, so small
bottles would work well. I think the suggestions in another
thread on this list, about packing things in popped, unbuttered,
unsweetened popcorn should work well. Afterall, you don't pay
postage for the size of the box (within limits) but for the
wieght and popcorn is light so use lots of it.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net