[Sca-cooks] Kitchen help (foreign)

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 09:14:06 PDT 2001

Forwarded from hefiji at fiam.net

Greetings,

The kitchen at Legends would happily take volunteers if anyone would

like to do so.  I anticipate a fairly easy going day for both day board

as well as feast.  The menu is as follows and as I said will be a quite

well contained.  I have no anticipated assigned duties as I expect

things to be quite casual.  And yes, I am familiar with the "Curse of

the Legends Kitchen" and have anticipated this as well.  Please let me

know if you're interested in a few hours here and there, that I may take

a quick head count.

Course 1 - "Frogs”

        White Gazpacho - Cold Soup of Grapes and Garlic

        Soltelty – Bread Frogs by Richenza of Bridge - per table

       Tartes of Croddys -  Cheese and Herb Tart

Course 2 - "The Birds"

        Maumenye Ryalle (chicken stew)

        Cracked Wheat

        Peppered Chard

        Amigdolopita (almond cake)

        Soltelty - Shortbread Painting "The Birds" - One Display by

Jacob Simon of Carolingia

Course 3 - "The Dragon's Horde"

        Roast Beef with Poudre Forte with

        Sauce of Savory and Honey

        Roasted Fresh Red and Gold Beets

        Roasted Onions

        Erb Bread

        Soltelty - "The Dragon on the Mountain" - Royal Table only

        By Jacob Simon of Carolingia

        Drink - Sekanjoben and water to served throughout the feast

Course 4 - "Eden"

        Dessert Display Table consisting of fresh fruits, dry fruits and

nuts,

        fresh figs,  pears in confection, cardomom cookies, pastfeli

(sesame candy) jordan almonds, and other

        nifty little things.

        - Soltelty "The Graceful Birds" by Richenza of Bridge

Thanks again!

Jacob Simon - Legends Cook