[Sca-cooks] Gingerbreade Question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 14:36:09 PDT 2001

> I would think so.  The honey isn't going to go bad, and the breadcrumbs
> would take longer than that to go moldy in the fridge.  Heck, I have
> hamburger rolls in the fridge that have been there for months... and
> they're good, whole-wheat and potato bread ones, not the scary
> wonder-bread type.  If you're really afraid for it, though, you could
> freeze it.  I don't imagine it would be hurt by freezing.

Ha! I have some of Magdalena's gingerbrede (from Father's Day weekend) in
my freezer and it's separating a bit but still quite good.

(BTW, Magdalena, are you coming to Celtic Classic? I'm going home to
Lancaster the day before and can pick up some Wilbur buds and cocoa powder
for you if you want.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa