[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 15:40:59 PDT 2001

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

<< Hmm, i'm all the above but i'm 16. And if the sigh if for the bi, I feel ya
 sista.

 Misha >>

okay kiddies, I have to admit that being bi has had some good points, but it
has also been a bit of a bad thing at times as well. It does mean that I get
hit on by people that I don't always wish to be, and I find it harder to turn
down a well meaning lady. It's easier to fend off the gents, but the ladies
tend to be more persistant and harder to get rid off.

However, it can make relationships a bit more.... difficult. So yes, I
understand the sighs going around, but know that there are good things, like
more options if you can display your best attributes. "Flaunt it if you've
got it"

Finn