[Sca-cooks] Single Cooks on the List

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 16:06:22 PDT 2001

> okay kiddies, I have to admit that being bi has had some good points, but it
> has also been a bit of a bad thing at times as well. It does mean that I get
> hit on by people that I don't always wish to be, and I find it harder to turn
> down a well meaning lady. It's easier to fend off the gents, but the ladies
> tend to be more persistant and harder to get rid off.

Yeah, you can imagine the first thing that a straight guy says to a bi
woman-- 'you got a friend?' Not to mention that both straight and gay
people assume that bisexuals are not just polyamorous but promiscuous.
(I'm not easy. I'm very very difficult. Which is why I'm *sigh* ing.
*grin*)

> However, it can make relationships a bit more.... difficult. So yes, I
> understand the sighs going around, but know that there are good things, like
> more options if you can display your best attributes. "Flaunt it if you've
> got it"

It does have its good moments, you're right. I shouldn't be depressing the
youngsters.

So, to talk about food: anybody have suggestions for foods to bring to
potlucks that attract the attention of members of the appropriate sex(es)?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa