[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 18:40:31 PDT 2001

I know some things like Coca-Cola taste different in the US than up here in
Canada. Or was it Pepsi? I think it has something to do with putting Corn
Syrup in a lot of things in the US, which they don't do here.
There are things that I bring with me like spaghetti sauce (in glass jars,
when camping), because I can never find a brand that "tastes right" in the
US.
And I'm not getting into the debate about Canadian beer ;-)