[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 6 20:40:41 PDT 2001

> I am definitely a chocoholic......but mostly for dark chocolate. I really
> dislike Cadbury's though. Just seems to have way too much sugar. It
> overwhelms the chocolate flavor, in my opinion, and makes my teeth hurt.

I've found American and European Cadbury's to be very different.  I
agree, I find American Cadbury's to be too sweet.  But as candy coating
it's decent.  Creme eggs... mmm...  I find the European version to be
too... I don't know, unrefined?  It kind of reminds me of the bulk
"melt" chocolate that I used to buy at a local chocolate factory,
intended to be mixed with wax and used for dipping candies.

It's Wilbur buds all the way, babee...  And, of course, anything that
comes out of Belgium.

-Magdalena