[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 20:55:46 PDT 2001

I haven't tried European Cadbury's. I didn't know they had it.  I have mostly
tried the eggs.  I love the idea of the egg, and I always seem to end up
buying one, because it sounds so good, and am always disappointed.

I haven't heard of Wilbur's either, but I agree with the Belgian stuff.
Yummmmmm. :)

King Arthur's has some dark chocolate that is supposed to be wonderful that I
keep meaning to buy. I just never seem to get around to it.

Ilia