[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 7 05:39:42 PDT 2001

Have you tried Sees?  I think it's really the best you can get here in the
States.  There is a Cadbury bar made in the UK that we can't get here
without ordering it from a firm that specially imports things from there.
It's called Bourneville, and it is one of the richest dark chocolates I've
ever encountered!  I managed to find a bunch of it at our local Celtic
Festival last spring and gave bars of it to those who assisted me with my
dish for XXth Year.  It was a MAJOR hit!

Kiri