[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Jennifer Whitbeck jbwhitbeck at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 06:38:22 PDT 2001

I can second that corn syrup usage affects the taste.
I know that Coca-Cola, for example, that's marked
kosher for passover tastes a little different from
regular (northeastern US) Coke because they
specifically have to use sugar instead of corn syrup
in it (elsewise it wouldn't be good for pesach since
you can't have corn...).

--- Audrey Bergeron-Morin <audreybmorin at yahoo.com>