[Sca-cooks] Apprentices and skunks

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 08:23:28 PDT 2001

The tomato juice has never worked for me nor Tegan, nor my brother's skunk-prone Aussie
Shepherd, Sam [Surface to Air Muzzle].  Lord knows we tried.  Try the peroxide-soda,
you won't be sorry.

I'm still trying to figure out how to deodorize an apprentice, besides pushing him in
the swimming pool.  <g>

Selene